At the Jardin Majorelle/FridayBy Elizabethwix
I think a visit to the Jardin Majorelle should come top of the list of places to visit on your weekend break to Marrakech
Even the little ticket office has bags of charm.....
and introduces you to bleu Majorelle and the yellow and the green.....
the colors are what blow you away.....
even the very young are enchanted.....
by the fishes in the water and the trees reflected from above
a nasturtium and that blue again
and the palm trees with the wispy white clouds.......
These articles might interest you :
I finally managed to eat some kale tonight! I keep thinking I should eat it more often but I'm always trying to make it through my gigantic Costco tub of spinac... Read moreBy Chocolateandoranges
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
This morning it was very odd.The moon was in the sky but it was not the night.It snowed in the night so the park was nice and clean.Actually, I do not care if... Read moreBy Elizabethwix
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
source: weheartit I wish...these weren't denim. this pinata didn't make me sad.I could have this bunny wall in my bedroom.that my 14 year old self would have... Read moreBy Alysonisneat
FASHION, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING
$14.99 USD Click here to purchaseThis vintage card titled "La Bataille" from le jardin des Caresses was actually found on Etsy. Here is what the seller wrote:... Read moreBy Enzieshahmiri
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE
Photo FLORAL HAT Friday Photoshoot at Cluzean castle scotland. xoxo Read moreBy Lauramoodley
DIARIES, LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
Follow Friday Question of the Week:What is on your current playlist right now?Oh Oh... It is questions like this that make me feel like the most boring person i... Read moreBy Bookaholic
There has been ten years of peace in the London underworld, and now mob boss Harry (Bob Hoskins) has finally found his chance to go legit. With a lucrative... Read moreBy Kaiser31083
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- West Knoxville House Hunters – Hardin Valley Homes For Sale Below $300,000 by Knoxvillehometeam
- New video: the 'mascarons' on Place de la Bourse by Invisiblebordeaux
- Takaragawa Onsen in Winter: A Japanese Dream by Allanmwilson
- 10 Australian Towns to Visit for a Genuine Outback Experience by Aswesawit
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Rejuvenating the Body at Polarity Prehabilitation by Wanderingjoshua
- I Never Thought I’d Say This: I’m Afraid to Travel by Kenin Bassart
- Snapshots: Reflections of Summer in Sardinia by Jenniferavventura
- The #London of #SSGB – A Locations Map by Lwblog