- Water for Elephants by Sara Guen (Review): I absolutely loved this book. I had been avoiding it because I didn't want to be disappointed by the hype. No worries in this department. I watched the movie recently and fell in love with Rosie all over again. I enjoyed myself immensely but couldn't hold a candle to the book.
- Exposure by Therese Fowler (Review): I really enjoyed this well written book concerning real life issues in parenting, technology, and other "stuff." As a law student, I could easily envision how something like this could come to pass, while recognizing that sexting is a much bigger and harder problem to solve because of the lasting effects.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Review): I don't know what took me so long to read this book. I must hang my head in shame. I tumbled into this book with no idea how attached I would find myself to the characters. I'm so attached, that I am afraid to continue with the rest of the trilogy. I just can't let them go.
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (Review...coming soon): I'm a sucker for good characters and I love the fire and grit of Lina. I also love and respect the triumph of the human spirit during tough times. I just can't get enough of a well-told, stylistically sound review.
These articles might interest you :
By Rosa Stockman
by Conroy Ask most movie fans and they're likely to tell you their pick, or short list of picks, for the best movie of all time. As a movie fan, I'm no... Read moreBy Conroy
CULTURE, MOVIES, SOCIETY
We are proud to offer you magnificent residential architectural renderings services. We have been supporting existing and emerging architectural studios with... Read moreBy Goldmanrenderings
What does personal disorganisation feel like? For me it’s as if I’m lost in a sea of clutter. There’s no clear focus, no sense of priorities and the nagging... Read moreBy Alanhargreaves
The LeSportSac "Weekender Bag" is my forvatie bag to take on a short holiday! I detest dealing with multiple bags when I'm traveling, I prefer taking one large... Read moreBy Kena
by ConroyDoes this statue have any value?The 83rd Academy Awards ceremony is still over two weeks away, but I want to be the first to write that this year's... Read moreBy Conroy
CELEB, ENTERTAINMENT, MOVIES
He is dreamy. This 21-year-old dude, David Davis, decided to grab scissors and stab someone in the middle of his haircut. He was trying to kill two birds with... Read moreBy Jhop
MOST POPULAR FROM BOOKS
- My Third Novel, Inn Significant, Is Now Available !!! by Stephsscribe
- The Magician's Workshop by Levyingkishan
- cello for sale at wwbw.com by Jaideep Khanduja
- A way back into love release day by Levyingkishan