- My own bed. The ones at the ashram and YWCA were comfy enough, but can't beat my super comfy queen size.
- The push mower, so much nicer to use than the gas mower.
- Vegan Italiano. I've made 3 recipes from this cookbook and they've all been good.
- My gloriously cute cat. I forgot how adorable she was while I was gone.
- My mom. She seems to be really enjoying me working in the yard and cooking/baking.
- Starbucks hot chocolate.
- Friends from the Ashram so that I don't feel quite as much like I left.
- Our glorious showerhead. A good shower is my biggest criteria when I travel somewhere, so I'm glad the Ashram had a decent shower.
- Thich Nhat Hanh's book Happiness, which I'm reading right now.
- Raisins - crazy, I still love them now that I'm home. Even though I've had some sugary treats, my tastebuds are still adjusted from the Ashram.
- My final check from SLE (as a full time employee anyway). It was a nice big one since it included my bank and vacation time.
- The PVR. It's nice to catch up on the shows I missed in my own time.
- Honey Nut Cheerios, I missed you so!
- My meditation mat. I tried many different things while I was away including a great cushion that someone lent me during the Vancouver meditation group. But I still love my Yogasana rug for meditation.
- My ever growing Yoga bookcase.
- The wall hangings I bought at the Ashram for the studio. Now I just need to figure out where to hang them.
- Emails from friends, students and future students.
- That my ipod seems to have recovered. I couldn't sync it for a while so I'm glad it seems to be better now. I'd love a new ipod but I'm glad I don't need to buy one right now.
- My clothes which are looser than when I left (I continued to lose weight while at the Ashram).
- Bed at 10 pm, up at 6 am. Back to my routine.
April Love ListBy Nadine
These articles might interest you :
20 things I'm loving right now:My mom for making relaxation eye bags for my students to use during Savasana.Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and strawberries given to... Read moreBy Nadine
FITNESS, HEALTHY LIVING
Have you ever been wondering which are the best selling drugs? Here is a top 10 list of bestselling drugs in the US, listed according to sales in 2006. Read moreBy Medicineman
Hello all! I've returned from my week-long vacation to Florida and surprisingly enough, it's nice to be back. My family and I hit both Universal Studios and... Read moreBy Ballerinablogger
CULTURE, DIARIES, FITNESS, LIFESTYLE
Greg posted his 2010 Book List a few days ago. Here's my list from the past year: JIM'S 2010 BOOK LISTOr if you just want the quick favorites, you can go here.... Read moreBy Happygrc
BUSINESS, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Since 1998, I've kept a list of the books I read each year. In 2000, I emailed it out to a group of friends and got so many responses I've made it an annual... Read moreBy Happygrc
BUSINESS, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Recently, whilst speaking to my best friend, I couldn’t help but wonder about the level of seriousness in her relationship. It really made me think about how... Read moreBy Juliez
LOVE & SEX, RELATIONSHIPS
For anyone who wants some painless lessons in Shakespeare and some good laughs, catch “Shakespeare in Hollywood,” the latest offering of Repertory Philippines. Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
MOST POPULAR FROM FITNESS
- Featured Sequence: Pain Management Practice by Ninazolotow
- Top 50 Fat Burning Foods For Weight Loss by Focusfitness
- Getting Unstuck - Advice and Stories from Me and 17 Others by Brisdon
- Friday Q&A: Foot Cramps by Ninazolotow