Current Magazine

"Anglers Walk out of Tesco in Disgust After Being Sold Contaminated Bait"

Posted on the 14 August 2013 by Markwadsworth @Mark_Wadsworth
From The Daily MailTwo anglers buying bait in Tesco were horrified to discover chocolates inside their boxes of maggots.  The two boys told how shoppers abandoned their trolleys and walked out in disgust after they found the calorie-laden treats inside a box labelled "Live bait: maggots" at the store in Sunderland.  'Disgusted' Josh Downs, 18, said what he initially thought was caramel leaking from the bag turned out to be semi-digested Cadbury's Caramel Nibbles dripping out of the box and onto his hands.  Mr Downs, who was buying bait with his friend Braden Little ahead of a trip to the river, said:  "I didn't realize what it was at first - I thought it was caramel leaking out of the packet. I felt something move and saw the half-eaten chocolates on my hand and my clothes. It was disgusting."  "It absolutely stank of lightly burned and melted sugar," Mr Downs added.

You Might Also Like :

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog

These articles might interest you :

Magazines