Huge cookies spotted!
Jillstachia declared, "Let's go in and check out the cookies!" Jackstachio, being the no-fuss-boy that he is, stepped into 30 Kitchen with Jillstachia.
They ogled at the display of cookies. Then they moved to the display case showcasing a variety of brownies and ogled some more. And more ogling at the last case full of cakes and jars of pudding.
Couldn't decide which one to have, they studied the menu. It didn't help. The lady manning the counter, who saw their indecision, brought out a small shot glass of chocolate pudding for the duo to taste.
Choose your sweet after
"What's your best seller for pudding?" Jillstachia asked. "Double Trouble, ma'am. It's vanilla and chocolate," came the answer. "I'll have that then."
Double Trouble Pudding
Jackstachio wanted something cold to drink and ordered an Iced Caramel Latte.
Iced Caramel Latte
Jillstachia thought that the Double Trouble pudding was alright but priced a bit much (Php 75 for a jar). Her sister and her niece loved it though (she brought the leftover home). Jackstachio thought his Iced Caramel Latte was too sweet. And that's how Jackstachio and Jillstachia had their Sweet Afters.
PS Jillstachia wants to go back just to try the huge cookies. It's Php 60 each; expensive, yes, but it looks so good.PPS 30 Kitchen has relocated to The Gallery. The original place just outside of Paradise Village is no more.
The Gallery, Juan Luna Ave., Mabolo, Cebu City
*Ooopss, Jackstachio and Jillstachia forgot to take note of the contact number and the operating hours.
How Jillstachia and Jackstachio left their pocket so empty ever after:
Double Trouble pudding Php 75
Iced Caramel Latte Php 75
These articles might interest you :
Continuing with the company tradition of giving back to the community, Ripple Music will auction a pair of extremely Rare Original Test Pressings in one package... Read moreThe 19 November 2012 by Ripplemusic
In my last post I included a quote that I want to look at more closely:"Once you had the pieces put back together, even though you may look intact, you were... Read moreThe 01 December 2011 by Sassarella Says
LOVE & SEX, RELATIONSHIPS, SELF EXPRESSION
Jerry SanduskyThe most searing images from the child sexual abuse case of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky involved acts that took plac... Read moreThe 24 September 2012 by Rogershuler
A nuclear stress test is a noninvasive imaging test that utilizes a tiny amount of radioactive material, referred to as a tracer. The tracer, which is injected... Read moreThe 28 February 2013 by Rojer
HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING
I wrote about naughty Thomas Nagel back in January. He has had the temerity to write a book pointing out 'the bleedin' obvious' that Darwinism cannot explain... Read moreThe 15 March 2013 by Davidduff
Amour is the best film that this critic viewed in 2012. There are two ways to appreciate this film. One way is to appreciate its subject and the second is to... Read moreThe 25 January 2013 by Jugu
St. Paul's Highland Park neighborhood is uniquely situated to give easy access to both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul as well as the airport... Read moreThe 17 February 2013 by Homesmsp
BUSINESS, HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, REAL ESTATE
MOST POPULAR FROM TRAVEL
- House & Home : Wallpaper Inspiration with Graham & Brown. by Simonea
- Thistle Johor Bahru: A Top-Class But Affordable Hotel by Thelostboylloyd
- Little Stories: Orange Picking in Australia by Littlebckpacker
- In & Around London… The NFL In #London by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TRAVEL
- The Backwaters of Kerala by Wanderingjoshua
- Snorkeling in Sumilon Island: Seeing a Stunning World a Few Steps from the Shore by Adrenaline Romance
- Do You Need a Career Break? Is it Time for an Adventure in Your Life? by Mint Mocha Musings
- La donna cannone , De Gregori. Cantiamo! Let’s sing! ( video and text) by Xxlauraxx
ON THE TRAVEL FORUM
- http://bestnude.thevos.jp/?document_srl=119210 Certified Cloud Operator and Certified ... Reviewed by Jacquetta Branco
- A Perfect Day for Lagoon Hopping Reviewed by Gia Hirst
- Ready for Anything: Women’s Summer Festival ... Reviewed by Dino Ramirez
- Santuario Revisited- Healing from chronic hives ... Reviewed by Genie Pinner