I also picked up two NYX eye palettes: Love in Rio "Bikini Bottoms" and Love in Florence "Meet my Romeo."
And no beauty haul is complete without some lip products. I bought my mom the new Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D gloss in 123 Back to Row Smooch. For myself, I got Rimmel's new Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let's Get Naked.
I'm really anxious to try all of the products, but I think I will try the Laura Gellar set first. I also ordered some Marc Jacobs Beauty items from the Sephora 2 day preview. They will be delivered on Wednesday, and I will be sure to share some pictures with ya'll.
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Four ways a silk pillowcase makes you more beautiful! by Beautyinfozone
- Scoll Express Velvet Smooth Pedi Revisited, Reviewed & Offer!!! by Jhilmil D Saha
- Extremely Chatty MOTD | Bon Parisien by Bonparisien
- FFS Friday - Highway robbery by Glossqueen
Russia North Korea True Blood China Halloween Academy Awards Wikileaks Apps Kathy Long Climate Change Rick Perry Apple Egypt Christmas Lady Gaga Samsung Harry Potter Michelle Rodriguez The Box Office European Union Justin Bieber Economy Turkey Mitt Romney Nuclear Energy Father's Day Thanksgiving Lance Armstrong U.S. Debt Ceiling Mardi Gras
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Guest Post: Fiona's Mac Look. Reviewed by 室内用折式エバーマット
- Elovera IMF Intense Moisturizing Formula Cream ... Reviewed by Nigar Tonny
- emerginC scientific organics ‘at home facial ... Reviewed by Fitflop塑身鞋
- SNP Animal Sheet Mask Review Reviewed by Jason