Some people like to get a mixture of products from different brands in their beauty box, which I understand. Personally because I subscribe to this box every month, I don’t really mind getting a mixture of brands one month, and then a one-brand kit such as this the next month.
I’ve tried the Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream and I loved it, so I’m really happy to try out more from the Rose range. All the products have a gorgeous, light, modern rose scent, that's not at all old-lady-ish.
It’s worth pointing out that this Dr Hauschka kit is exclusively available from Amarya, and it retails for £19.95 (the beauty box is £10 plus p+p). As always, beauty box subscribers get 20% off any brands in their box for the rest of the month.
I like the little fabric zip bag this kit comes in, and I’m particularly looking forward to trying out the body oil and the firming mask!
What do you think of this months box? Hit or miss?
These articles might interest you :
As I did last year and the year before, here’s another arbitrary, retrospective list of the top 20 influential conservation papers of 2015 as assessed via... Read moreBy Bradshaw
[Star Wars spoilers ahead] Having now seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens four times in eight days, I’m thoroughly obsessed with the movie and have become... Read moreBy Brute Reason
SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Have you ever observed something in progress? While evidence of man-made progress is generally observable, Mother Nature takes a rather slow, gradual, and... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
Kaabil starring Hrithik and Yami officially Announced today Kaabil: Producer Rakesh Roshan and Director Sanjay Gupta Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam quite excite... Read more2 hours, 34 minutes ago by Jaideep Khanduja
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- January's incoming and outgoing by Glossqueen
- Days Out | Bristol Aquarium! by Livedwithlove
- Loving all the giveaways this week on The Sunday Scoop 2/7/16 by Beautyinfozone
- DIY Chinese New Year Jewellery by Cinnamonspring
Russia Turkey Mali Wikileaks North Korea Christmas Halloween Charlie Sheen Thanksgiving Norway Terror Attacks Egypt Marathons Valentine's Day UK Riots Michelle Rodriguez Climate Change Alicia Ashley Costa Concordia Disaster China Samsung Harry Potter Apple Holly Holm Laila Ali Lady Gaga Economy Google Apps Katie Taylor The Box Office
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Valentine Day "I Love.." Contest by Jhilmil D Saha
- THE POWER OF POWDER REVIEW & VIDEO DEMO by Blessmybag
- Je'Taun M. Taylor Maybellne's first African American Face. Celebrating Black History Month, a tribute to a beautiful Lady, who should never be forgotten by Sharriewilliams
- Pregnancy | What's in baby's hospital bag?! by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman