Alligators Always Dress for Dinner . . .By Trebeca04
For this piece, I used a cabinet door from Habitat for Humanity, and covered it in tissue papers, and bits of other papers and ribbons, then over-laid with sewing pattern tissues.
The title is borrowed from a children's alphabet book, by the same name, of vintage photographs by Linda J Donigan, Michael Horwitz.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- After the move... by Pmeurice
- El Dorado (1966) Revisited by Tim Neath
- What I Learned From Being Catfished for 12 Years by Angel Russell
- Emerging UK Artists You Should Know by Waynechisnall
The Olympics Christmas Mali European Union Valentine's Day True Blood Climate Change The Box Office Nuclear Energy Samsung China Apple Harry Potter Rupert Murdoch Barack Obama John Galliano Russia Thanksgiving Apps Michelle Rodriguez Halloween Rick Perry Lady Gaga Economy Turkey Lance Armstrong Egypt North Korea Academy Awards World Cup 2014
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- Up Close with Jimmy C by Hookedblog
- Aston Villa: Cartoon Mascots by Karl
- Hela Donela: “I am not here to please everybody, but to be myself” by Simonbrushfield
- Syrah Jay at Time Boutique by Jollygoodstudio