A World of PainPosted on the 25 May 2011 by Mikeb302000
The Dude: Walter...
Walter Sobchak: You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
Smokey: I'm not...
Walter Sobchak: A world of pain.
Smokey: Dude, he's your partner...
Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!
These articles might interest you :
My friend Bret Morstad submitted this great video, called “The Message” to TED. It speaks to the seismic shifts in culture and psychology that innovations in... Read moreBy Drpamelarutledge
BUSINESS, ENTERTAINMENT, MARKETING & ADVERTISING, MEDIA, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECH
Michael Oliveri, a digital media professor from the University of Georgia, likes to snap photos, but not with a camera most photographers use. He prefers the... Read moreBy Gerard
CULTURE, PHOTOGRAPHY, RANDOM
In the recent publication of Orhan Pamuk's 2009 Charles Eliot Norton Lectures, The Naive and the Sentimental Novelist, he writes that when he was starting out a... Read moreBy Jaac
Funda Nenja -literally translates from isiZulu as 'learning with the dog'. Every Friday afternoon about 10 volunteers and 65 dogs with their handlers gather in... Read moreBy Spanafrican
CHARITY, DESTINATIONS, OTHER SPORTS, OUTDOORS, TREK
By, Patricia Brehm To all the young professionals, congratulations! You’ve taken the next step in your life, graduated college, found or are trying to find a... Read moreBy Ncrimaldi
Artist and graphic designer Allister Lee works out of his studio in Toronto, Canada, where he makes commercial art for companies like Nike, Stussy, Miskha, and... Read moreBy Gerard
Can you imagine a world without Facebook? Well, I sure can because I'm not using it. But a lot of people get lost in Facebook. Some could even be called addicts... Read moreBy Gerard
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- It's Friday fun day! My fun is mocking Rump's latest adventure into inhumane executive orders, this time harming transgender children for no good reason. by Doggone
- Housing Supply (non)Crisis. LVT will sort it out. by Markwadsworth
- Yesterday a bright day in the darkness that is Kansas by Doggone
- "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Figures" by Markwadsworth
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Mike Philbin art - Introversions and Dichotomies - new 2017 art/concept by Freeplanet
- Christopher Bollyn - the legacy of 9-11 - business as usual @ W.H. by Freeplanet
- Brien Foerster - new Nazca organic finds - small alien skull and long three-fingered hand by Freeplanet
- Why the Lib Dems need a race equality policy group by Lesterjholloway