A Hint of Pink: Or the Dawnserly LightBy Elizabethwix
In the late afternoon, the sun paints otherwise dull buildings nice pastel colors.
Very early this morning the sky was beautifully pink --- looking both to the West...
...and to the East.
These articles might interest you :
With smart phones and mobile devices like iPad becoming popular, it has become a lot easier for travelers to plan and enjoy their trips. Read moreBy Raghavmodi
Video made by Colin Rich. He wanted to capture the electric radiance of Los Angeles at night. It took him 6 months of on and off shooting to finish this project... Read moreBy Gerard
Image via Wikipedia Today, two friends told me about their recent experience with bullying.One of my best friends, who I have known for 23 years told me about... Read moreBy Kindergartenbullies
COMMUNITY, FAMILY, PARENTING, SCHOOLING
If you're a regular reader of this blog, you've no doubt hear the name Dr. Mireya Mayor before. She is a host on Nat Geo Wild and was part of the team on... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
In 2002, during an energy crisis and blackout, Alfredo Moser, a Brazilian engineer disvocered that he could make light by hanging water-filled bottles in the... Read moreBy Gerard
Here is your helpful hint for the day–don’t piss where you rob. It seems that a seven-year-old Swedish man didn’t get the message. He and his buddy broke into... Read moreBy Dplylemd
Late last night we returned from India – still a bit tired, but well. It was a deep and fulfilling journey, but no time remained for blogging. Read moreBy Luphil
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, SPIRITUALITY
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- An Interview with John Pilger by Monkeyboygoes
- That Time I Got Typhoid in Africa by Livingthedreamrtw
- Backpacking Africa – Spending Breakdown in South Africa, Namibia and Zambia by Livingthedreamrtw
- London Art Fair 2017, Business Design Centre, 18-22 January by Janeslondon
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Getting Irreverent in Jane McGarry's Stunning New Home by Ohsocynthia
- Hot Springs, Arkansas – A CouchSurfer’s Slant on Immersion by Davedtc
- This weekend: 13th, 14th & 15th January by Nessascityblog
- Journey to Shangri-La by Wanderingjoshua