A Couple of Things...By Danikaherrick
And speaking of new favorite spaces, have you seen (I'm sure you have because she is all over the blogosphere) Naomi Stein's pad?!?!! She blows me away with her talent and her fearlessness. Love her! And she did us proud and knocked our socks off with her use of O'verlays on her RAST dressers... seriously good!
Check out more of her incredible space over at Design Sponge or her blog Design Manifest.
And I finally have some updated pictures of the painted Chiang Mai wall with the banquette redone. They are crappy because I only had my phone with me, but I am having real pictures of the space taken soon...
Some navy crocodile...
And her new tabletop is complete too. She had it custom made and put on top of a West Elm table frame...
And thanks to Nate Berkus for featuring our O'verlays in his Change It or Chuck It segment today! Pretty freaking cool!
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- The Details :: Bookmatched Stone by Bolickinteriors
- Stylemindchic Lifestyle Blog Turns 3! by Stylemindchic
- Work The Scene by Pattyhankins
- January Week 3...Old Chook House Revamp by Scarecrow
European Union Christmas Michelle Rodriguez Valentine's Day Apple Turkey True Blood Barack Obama Academy Awards The Olympics Mali Thanksgiving Russia China Lance Armstrong Harry Potter Rick Perry Lady Gaga The Box Office Egypt World Cup 2014 Climate Change Apps Nuclear Energy John Galliano North Korea Economy Rupert Murdoch Samsung Halloween
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- Midcentury Renovation in Portland Capitalizes on Nature with Seven Doors to the Outside by Dwell
- Rojkind Arquitectos is Transforming Mexico City, One Whimsical Building at a Time by Dwell
- A Modern Trailer is an Experiment in Small-Space Living by Dwell
- Head to Arkansas for What May Be America's Coolest Art and Design Hotel by Dwell