A Couple of Things...By Danikaherrick
And speaking of new favorite spaces, have you seen (I'm sure you have because she is all over the blogosphere) Naomi Stein's pad?!?!! She blows me away with her talent and her fearlessness. Love her! And she did us proud and knocked our socks off with her use of O'verlays on her RAST dressers... seriously good!
Check out more of her incredible space over at Design Sponge or her blog Design Manifest.
And I finally have some updated pictures of the painted Chiang Mai wall with the banquette redone. They are crappy because I only had my phone with me, but I am having real pictures of the space taken soon...
Some navy crocodile...
And her new tabletop is complete too. She had it custom made and put on top of a West Elm table frame...
And thanks to Nate Berkus for featuring our O'verlays in his Change It or Chuck It segment today! Pretty freaking cool!
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- The Weekend by Myparadissi
- A chair - portal to another location by Trendoffice
- Silver And Gold..Silver And Gold... by Therelishedroost
- Soniclear by Michael Todd - Cleansing-System Review by Hannah Staveley
World Cup 2014 Harry Potter Valentine's Day Barack Obama Lady Gaga Rick Perry Economy True Blood North Korea Apps Lance Armstrong Halloween Hurricane Sandy Russia Nuclear Energy Apple News Corp Samsung Academy Awards Christmas Climate Change John Galliano European Union Thanksgiving Turkey Egypt China Rupert Murdoch The Box Office Michelle Rodriguez
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- Beauty Break: My Beauty & Fitness Gurus by Stylecarrot
- Dwell and GoodWeave Explore Ethical Design by Dwell
- "Unfortunate" Shed Off a Modernist Home Becomes a Cozy Guesthouse by Dwell
- Rustic Cabins Comprise This Impossibly Idyllic Hotel in Norway by Dwell