1. If your Dad travels a lot and is into his grooming, the Men's Wash Bag from My 1st Years is perfect. The blue moustache theme makes it manly but it is handy and big enough for carrying around all those lotions and potions they never admit to using! The trendy style and appearance of it will keep any fashion conscious Dad happy.
2. This Ted Baker gift set is a steal at only £10 from The Perfume Shop and nothing says Father's Day like some smellies! It includes 100ml of body wash and 30ml Eau De Toilette in the same understated, woody scent to keep him smelling fresh at all times. An absolute winner for Father's Day in my eyes!
3. Is Dad into keeping his hair nice and trimmed? Then the Wahl Delux Clipper Kit would be the way to go. The kit includes Mains operated clipper, Detailer trimmer, 10 guide combs, How-To DVD, Hygienic detail trimmer with built in cleaning brush, power adjustment key, oil, cleaning brush, scissors, storage case, & barber comb all for just £16.00 at Asda. What a bargain! He'll thank you for saving him money at the Barber's too ;)
Which one will you be getting?!
These articles might interest you :
After Tweeting about the 1975 film, Goodbye Norma Jean, filmed at my father, Bill Williams, Palm Springs Estate, I received a very interesting Tweet from Henry... Read moreBy Sharriewilliams
CULTURE, HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
Gift Guides are great for inspiration so I try to do them whenever possible and with us now being in June, Father's day is right around the corner so it's... Read moreBy Livedwithlove
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
::takes deep breath::I believe Father's Day is for men who are good, great, awesome, etc. Men who are fathers or father figures to another human being. Read moreBy Nesheaholic
HAIR & BEAUTY
I come from a broken family. Boo hoo, right? Nah! I get to celebrate Father's Day twice, have a huge extended family and lots of extended friends (more like... Read moreBy Amy Jensen
DINING OUT, LIFESTYLE
Apparently this post couldn't have come at any better time. With father's day exactly 10 days away, I thought it would be a drift from the usual to talk about... Read moreBy Saumya Shiohare
LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
1 'THE GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO COCKTAILS' | 2 LEATHER DUFFLE TRAVEL BAG | 3 HEADPHONES | 4 'YOU ARE A GOOD DAD' COFFEE MUG | 5 VINTAGE BASEBALL HAT | 6 WIRELESS... Read moreBy Sidesmilestyle
Some quick facts: Father's day started in the USA, in the Arkansas state back in the 20th century to compliment Mother's day, which is now celebrated all over... Read moreBy Thindes78
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Spoiler Alert!! (April 2017 GlossyBox #1) by Elisabeth
- SSU Finds Laurelle London in Shipra! by Shoppingaholic
- Organic Hair Care with Bon Organics: Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner by Megha Saundaryasansar
- March 2017 Lip Monthly Review by Elisabeth