This is just a simple cat eye using the Eye and Lip Calligraphy Palette, Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara and Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Liner in Black Coffee.
1.) After applying my eye primer, I used the lightest shade from the crease up.
2.) I applied that fab copper (seriously the most gorgeous shade of copper I have seen to date) on my lid and blended it a bit into the crease.
3.) I lightly blended the taupe shade into the crease.
4.) Using Le Crayon Kohl, I lined my lower lash line and drew the line up at the corner.
5.) I went over the line with the darkest shade of the palette.
I used the same palette and eye liner, but added a few products. I used the Guerlain Shine Automatique lipstick in Lou Ling, Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation and Guerlain Noir G Mascara.
1.) I used the light shade from the crease to the brow bone again. FYI, this is a gorgeous highlighting shade. Love it.
2.) I applied that gorgeous copper to to my lid and blended into the crease.
3.) I also applied the copper on my lower lash line, and went a smidge thick with it.
4.) I used Le Crayon Kohl on my water line and applied a very thin line just along my lower lashes. I used the dark shade from the palette to go over that line.
5.) I applied two coats of Noir G.
6.) Using a foundation brush, I applied Revlon's Color Stay Whipped Foundation.
7.) To finish the look. I applied Guerlain's Shine Automatique Lipstick in Lou Ling.
These articles might interest you :
As I did last year and the year before, here’s another arbitrary, retrospective list of the top 20 influential conservation papers of 2015 as assessed via... Read moreBy Bradshaw
[Star Wars spoilers ahead] Having now seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens four times in eight days, I’m thoroughly obsessed with the movie and have become... Read moreBy Brute Reason
SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Have you ever observed something in progress? While evidence of man-made progress is generally observable, Mother Nature takes a rather slow, gradual, and... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
For more hashtag stories, stalk me on - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Read more3 hours, 55 minutes ago by Sarusinghal
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- I have a Hynt or two for you – read to learn more by Beautyinfozone
- Benefit The POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel Swatches + Review by Blushingnoir
- NELF USA Pressed Powder-Natural Matte: Review, Swatch and FOTD by Jayshreebhagat
- The Beauty Spotlight Team shares their weekly favorites by Beautyinfozone
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Valentine Day "I Love.." Contest by Jhilmil D Saha
- THE POWER OF POWDER REVIEW & VIDEO DEMO by Blessmybag
- Je'Taun M. Taylor Maybellne's first African American Face. Celebrating Black History Month, a tribute to a beautiful Lady, who should never be forgotten by Sharriewilliams
- Pregnancy | What's in baby's hospital bag?! by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman