So let us understand first before presiding with this post that this post is for those who are finding reasons to be a Blogger and for those who want to know what is special about being blogger. Let's Start:-
3. Being Happy with what you do.
4. Learn while you Earn
5. Clean Business White Money
6. Interact with your customers Online rather face to face
9. Leadership Skills
10. Explore New Things
11. Help others and get Helped
15. Balance Between Work and Life
16. Love what yoyu do
18. Being Boss of your own
19. Live Life in your own Terms
20. Being a Thinker
21. Reader and Writer
22. Being Online
23. Social Networking
24. Connecting with new people of similar niche.
25. Being Up to date with every news
27. Responsiblity to drive own business
28. Love of Readers
29. Review Yourself, Review Others, and Review World
30. Learn Being Generous
31. Earn while you sleep, Drink, Dance or Recreate or Go on a Picnic
32. Interactivity Across Continents, Countries and World
33. Being WiseBe with Wiser and Understand how to be Wisest.
34. Hard Work
35. Earn Online
37. Fellowship of Intelligent Community.
38. To Help Others less fortunate ones
39. No Retirement
40. To Defeat your own Targets.
43. Know how to Plan.
44. Earn Money without being cheated and without cheating anyone.
45. Appraise and being appraised
47. Ability to Visualize
49. Opportunity Being with Loved Ones
50. Command and Conquer
52. Ability to write for many hours
53. Feeling of being connected
54. Feeling of Accomplishment
55. Flexi Hours
56. Master of Your Own
57. Loving yourself
58. Being Healthy
59. Being Critic of your own
61. To rid away from Corporate Life
62. Realistic towards life
66. Answering Queries
67. Raising Questions
68. Boundary Less World
69. Facinating Experience
70. Connecting with Unknown People
71. Befriend with Fellow Blogger
72. Collect Recollect Information
73. Succed and Let Others Succeed
74. Learning and Unlearning
75. Drawing a Picture and showing a story arround it.
77. Player of Words
79. Internet Wandrer
80. Being Awesome Feel Awesome about something and make other awesomes.
81. Feel to be Expert
82. Teach Others
83. Ability to Drive
86. Feeling of Being Special
88. Individualistic Populist
89. Being Yourself
90. Feel Respect
91. Judged by others but not to be Judgemental
92. Attractive and being attracted
93. Listen More and Talk Less
94. Hear your criticism right on face.
95. Love and Being Loved
96. Hear and Being Heared
97. Being Master of your own
98. Grow as much as you can
99. Heirarchy Free Life
101. Dream and Bring those Dreams to life.
Friends do you need anymore reasons to be a Blogger???
If you have more do share with us may be fellow readers need more reasons to be a blogger. Believe me Making your own website is a special feeling and you relive this feeeling everyday when you write posts on that Blog.
These articles might interest you :
The Back To School Blast Giveaway Hop is an event hosted by This Flourishing Life, Tailor Made Momma, and Generations Of Savings. School will be back in... Read moreBy Shoesfashfit
If you’re not sick of me yet and want to read an interview with yours truly, click HERE to visit the Center for Podiatric Care and Sports Medicine’s Happy Feet... Read moreBy Brisdon
Hey everyone. Today's spot-light is on another Trinidadian beauty who blogs over at Blush Happy. Image courtesy of blush happy her Kim K Christmas look is... Read moreBy Jeneille
After a long blog sleep of a 25 days, I am back to blogging with some new posts, one of those I put yesterday only, you must read it HERE. Read moreBy Rukhaiyaar
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
Isn’t the blogosphere just full of great people? I woke up yesterday morning to find that I had been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Fabulous... Read moreBy Melikeyuk
Hey y'all hope your week is going well! A couple weeks ago I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Chrissy of Gotta Have It. I have been a fan of her... Read moreBy Sidesmilestyle
(source) Having just read Ron Gutman's "Smile : The Astonishing Powers of a Simple Act" I have learnt some amazing things about the power of a little grin...... Read moreBy Fab40foibles
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM TECH
- FileCenter Review: Powerful File & Document Management Software by Rahulthepcl
- Which Is It? – Say What? by Andrew Furst
- Quit Weed Symptoms And How To Battle Them by Og_vapor
- ZenFone 3 Review by Savita Singh
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TECH
- Digital Design Challenge conference: what next? by Themarioblog
- Payoneer Global Payment Services by Savita Singh
- .Blog Gets Almost 950 Domain Registrations In The Sunrise Period by Worldwide
- 3 Years Later: Team Schilling vs Team Schwartz On New gTLD’s; Who Was Right? by Worldwide