101 Reasons Which Made Me BloggerPosted on the 03 November 2012 by Telecolumnist
So let us understand first before presiding with this post that this post is for those who are finding reasons to be a Blogger and for those who want to know what is special about being blogger. Let's Start:-
3. Being Happy with what you do.
4. Learn while you Earn
5. Clean Business White Money
6. Interact with your customers Online rather face to face
9. Leadership Skills
10. Explore New Things
11. Help others and get Helped
15. Balance Between Work and Life
16. Love what yoyu do
18. Being Boss of your own
19. Live Life in your own Terms
20. Being a Thinker
21. Reader and Writer
22. Being Online
23. Social Networking
24. Connecting with new people of similar niche.
25. Being Up to date with every news
27. Responsiblity to drive own business
28. Love of Readers
29. Review Yourself, Review Others, and Review World
30. Learn Being Generous
31. Earn while you sleep, Drink, Dance or Recreate or Go on a Picnic
32. Interactivity Across Continents, Countries and World
33. Being WiseBe with Wiser and Understand how to be Wisest.
34. Hard Work
35. Earn Online
37. Fellowship of Intelligent Community.
38. To Help Others less fortunate ones
39. No Retirement
40. To Defeat your own Targets.
43. Know how to Plan.
44. Earn Money without being cheated and without cheating anyone.
45. Appraise and being appraised
47. Ability to Visualize
49. Opportunity Being with Loved Ones
50. Command and Conquer
52. Ability to write for many hours
53. Feeling of being connected
54. Feeling of Accomplishment
55. Flexi Hours
56. Master of Your Own
57. Loving yourself
58. Being Healthy
59. Being Critic of your own
61. To rid away from Corporate Life
62. Realistic towards life
66. Answering Queries
67. Raising Questions
68. Boundary Less World
69. Facinating Experience
70. Connecting with Unknown People
71. Befriend with Fellow Blogger
72. Collect Recollect Information
73. Succed and Let Others Succeed
74. Learning and Unlearning
75. Drawing a Picture and showing a story arround it.
77. Player of Words
79. Internet Wandrer
80. Being Awesome Feel Awesome about something and make other awesomes.
81. Feel to be Expert
82. Teach Others
83. Ability to Drive
86. Feeling of Being Special
88. Individualistic Populist
89. Being Yourself
90. Feel Respect
91. Judged by others but not to be Judgemental
92. Attractive and being attracted
93. Listen More and Talk Less
94. Hear your criticism right on face.
95. Love and Being Loved
96. Hear and Being Heared
97. Being Master of your own
98. Grow as much as you can
99. Heirarchy Free Life
101. Dream and Bring those Dreams to life.
Friends do you need anymore reasons to be a Blogger???
If you have more do share with us may be fellow readers need more reasons to be a blogger. Believe me Making your own website is a special feeling and you relive this feeeling everyday when you write posts on that Blog.
These articles might interest you :
I have been on blogger for almost three years now and I am really enjoying it. Many partners has been advising and trying to convince me to migrate from... Read moreThe 08 August 2013 by Babanature
If you are anything like most people nowadays, then you use your microwave for everything you cook, practically. You use it to defrost the meat for dinner,... Read moreThe 17 July 2012 by Dotchi Latham
Guest post by Murray Newlands, he emailed me this content:One can find a lot of outstanding bloggers and publishers doing exceptional work, and those who stand... Read moreThe 07 September 2011 by Maria Snyder
Today the administrators have exchanged contracts with the Portsmouth Supporters Trust over the sale of Portsmouth Football Club to the Supporters Trust as... Read moreThe 08 March 2013 by Neilmonnery
Lady Gaga is one of the few singers who achieved great fame for being weird. Her different style of fashion, singing and performances were the main reasons for... Read moreThe 13 November 2013 by Nrjperera
CELEB, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, TECH
MOST POPULAR FROM TECH
- 10+ Best eCommerce WordPress Themes For 2014 by Karan Chopra
- Godaddy Has 40% Of The New gTLD Market; 1and1 For Its $50M Got 12K Registrations by Worldwide
- Law of Attraction Quotes by Savio Menezes
- Introducing Office Online by Microsoft V/s Google Drive by Technogala
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TECH
- The return of the printed Newsweek today by Themarioblog
- Butt-Shaped Lamp Lights Up When You ‘Slap It’ by Nrjperera
- Facebook Bought Whatsapp by Technogala